Asset management helps an organisation monitor and manage their assets using a systemised approach. Managed effectively, the benefits include improvements to productivity and efficiency which places an organisation in a better position to increase their return on investment.
For an asset management plan to be effective, it needs to be supported by an asset management system with the capabilities to monitor and maintain things of value – both tangible and intangible.
By working across an organisations departments, locations and facilities; assets such as buildings/premises, vehicles, tools, equipment, IT infrastructure, documents and supplier contracts can be reviewed and managed efficiently from one central point. Such collaborative working enables an organisation to reduce overall capital expenditure and operating expenditure relating to its assets.
The aim of the Compliance Pod Asset Manager software is to enable organisations to manage the movement, maintenance and lifecycle of all their assets, as effectively and efficiently as possible.
A highly flexible solution that can be applied to manage any type of asset, in any organisation.
Cloud Based Asset Management and Reporting
- Tangible/Fixed Assets/PP&E: buildings & premises, plant & machinery, IT equipment, network infrastructure, vehicles, tools & other mobile equipment, furniture and any other tangible, physical item you want to manage
- Intangible Assets: commercial contracts, service agreements, software licences, certifications, warranties, insurance policies, building plans. disaster recovery plans
- Pre-configured with common asset types and relevant data collection fields
- Total flexibility to add/remove asset types and data collection fields to suit your specific needs with currency, free text, date and drop-down data collection field options
- Professional consultation available to configure the system to meet your specific needs and if required, we can do all the work for you to design a totally bespoke database structure for your organisation
- Web based, easily accessible, highly conﬁgurable, fully responsive management and reporting system
- Unlimited number of user accounts, with variable access rights controlled via the Compliance Pod platform
- Access anytime, anywhere, from any device
From Consultation, Implementation and Ongoing Support
- Consultation and development of a bespoke organisational asset database structure
- Initial set up of user account permissions and asset data import from existing systems
- Asset data collection and tagging services
- Bespoke, organisation specific user training programme
- On-site and/or online user training
- Ongoing support, training and guidance – provided by a dedicated customer support team in the UK, at the end of a phone whenever you need them, no irritating online chat
Combine our Asset Manager with Reactive Task Manager and Compliance Task Manager for more power
Asset Manager is particularly powerful when combined with Reactive Task Manager and Compliance & Scheduled Task Manager. Reactive maintenance/repair, planned preventative maintenance/servicing and compliance inspections/activities always relate to assets. By combining these three systems within the same platform, data can be linked and all planned maintenance and faults can be recorded against assets and locations. This allows incredibly powerful management reporting and a more integrated operation.