Areas in which we can help your business
For Asset Tagging and auditing we offer the following solutions.
- A complete fixed asset register for your business which will include your own customised asset tags with unique identification numbers. This will include a site visit to your business where we will audit and physically tag the equipment you have requested. You will then be provided with a fixed asset register which will have at minimum the name, asset type, location, make and model.
- If you already use a fixed asset management system we can continue to populate and update your existing asset register or start a fresh.
- We can conduct an audit on your behalf and provide a list of assets we did not locate and add any new assets we find on the same visit. This could be every 6 or 12 months.
- Quotations can be provided for business that require a fixed price solution. Please email or use the contact us page and provide the type of business, any other locations and the types of assets you would like auditing.
Portable Appliance Testing £0.75 Pence per Item “PAT”
- Please see our Portable Appliance Testing page for more details about PAT Testing. This service can also be combined with our complementary IT Disposal “WEEE” service or fixed asset tagging and auditing.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Recycling “WEEE”
- We offer a complimentary service for all companies wishing to dispose of computer equipment in a safe, ethical way. We are proud to recycle and repurpose as much equipment as possible. Please see our IT Disposal page for more details.
Why Asset Services?
- For years we have provided services to the education sector producing fixed asset registers, auditing, Portable Appliance Testing “PAT” and waste electrical & electronic equipment recycling “WEEE” We hold current DBS / CRB certification available upon request. All work is carried out under an independent contract agreement.